Ensure you are up to date on the latest risk and compliance issues in residential conveyancing with our free seminar. Date: Wed, 23 February 2022 Time: 09:00 – 11:30 Registration,
Ensure you are up to date on the latest risk and compliance issues in residential conveyancing with our free seminar.
Date: Wed, 23 February 2022
Time: 09:00 – 11:30
Registration, tea and coffee 9-9:30. Seminar starts at 9:30
What are the Environmental Risks to be aware of in Berkshire & Buckinghamshire?
Andy Crawshaw – Strategic Account Manager at Groundsure
- Contaminated Land – how is it identified and why is Historical Mapping important?
- The ever-changing risk of Flood and what the future holds
- Mining/Ground Stability – risks to be aware of. It’s not just Coal!
- Energy Infrastructure and Transportation – what’s happening in the UK and your area?
What lies beneath?
Seb Colcutt, Key Account Manager at Terrafirma
- Ground Report Overview
- Review of local case studies and how they impact property
- How checking for these hazards helps conveyancers remain compliant and reduce the risk of claims
How Future Development Risk Can Affect Your Clients
Paul Addison Managing Director at DevAssist
Make sure that you are alert to development risk and opportunity on behalf of your client. Understand how seemingly benign locations are transformed, leaving solicitors and their clients exposed to financial damage.
- National Planning Policy
- Five year housing supply and its importance.
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessments (SHLAA)
- Bird and Bird case law
- Case studies
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Holiday Inn Reading - South M4, Jct.11
The Search Bureau