Today’s Training, brought to you by the publishers of Today’s Conveyancer, Today’s Wills & Probate and Today’s Family Lawyer provides a range of online training topics for practitioners.
Alongside IQ Legal Training, we bring you experts on the subject to deliver these short online which are designed to provide practical advice and guidance for your day-to-day roles.
The courses count toward Continuing Competence and certificates can be provided for evidence.
All our sessions are recorded and available for 30 days after the live event; so even if you cannot make the live session, make sure to book on to receive the recording for later viewing. If you have any questions about the training, or would like to discuss becoming one of our expert speakers please contact David Opie on 0330 1000 839 or email [email protected].
For further details of our upcoming courses please click on the links below:
A vital webinar for busy conveyancers of all levels and experience, expert speaker Ian Quayle will explore problems commonly encountered with boundary issues considering boundary sensitivity and ascertaining legal boundaries.
In this practical webinar we will cover
- Dealing with title plans and property descriptions
- The need for survey and client inspection
- Boundary Agreements
- Land Registry Determined Boundary Applications
Extensive course notes will be provided
Brought to you by Today’s Training, part of Today’s Conveyancer, and IQ Legal Training this extremely popular 12 part course explores the conveyancing process from start to finish looking at procedure and the law.
Through a series of interactive webinars expert speaker Ian explores the fundamentals of conveyancing, highlighting good practice and exploring what can go wrong in both sale and purchase transactions using practical examples.
- Basic background land law
- On boarding Clients – verifying identity and money laundering requirements
- An overview of professional obligation owed by conveyancers and support staff
- The conveyancing process – a freehold sale and purchase of a residential property
- The key features of the Conveyancing Protocol
- Land Registration – practice and procedure
- Drafting Contracts, Transfers, Completing TA 13 and Land Registry Applications
- How to advise clients, due diligence and reporting on title
- Avoiding common pitfalls, negligence claims and complaints
Extensive course notes will be provided. Delegates who complete the course will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance