Guardcover Unoccupied Property Insurance's Profile
About Guardcover Unoccupied Property Insurance
Guardcover Unoccupied Property Insurance has over 20 years’ experience providing a range of Unoccupied Home Insurance policies to Solicitors, Local Authorities and Charities, forming part of the Guardcover range of products which itself boasts over 20 years’ experience in providing specialist insurance across a range of categories.
Our unoccupied property insurance caters for most property types you need to insure whether it’s a private house or flat, small commercial property, or even just land.
If a property you are responsible for is left unoccupied for more than 30 days, whether it’s a gap in tenancy, being renovated, in probate or intestate, or even going through the conveyancing process, it’s likely that cover will be restricted on a standard home insurance policy. Which is where Guardcover Unoccupied Property insurance can help.
In most cases, our flexible policies:
- Remove the need for continual, documented visits to the property
- Can offer you a product without unnecessary terms to comply with such as draining systems, switching off utilities and enhancing property security
- Will look to accommodate many types of construction even where it is considered ‘non-standard’
- Offer cover from 1 to 12 months enabling us to tailor the solution to your exact requirements
- Include Property Owners and Employers Liability
- Offer flexible policy options for buildings, contents, non-standard building types, land and Commercial premises whilst unoccupied
To discuss you or your client’s requirements today, please contact a member of our helpful team on 0800 316 9842 or via [email protected]
Advertise with us
Unleash your brand and boost exposure to thousands of conveyancing professionals daily by securing an advertising space on the Today’s Conveyancer website and weekly newsletter.Find out more