Future Climate Info's Profile
About Future Climate Info
Future Climate Info (FCI) provides a range of Environmental Search Reports and Consultancy services for Conveyancers and Solicitors acting in Commercial or Residential property transactions.
Our reports include a robust assessment of the following risks:
- Environmental, including contaminated land, air quality and radon
- Flood Risk
- Ground Stability
- Energy & Infrastructure
Since launching in 2014, FCI has delivered many firsts for the industry and prides itself on driving positive change. Through constant innovation, we strive to give conveyancers and their clients access to the most up-to-date, clear information to enable them to make informed purchase decisions. Among these step-changes include being the first to:
- Provide shorter yet fully comprehensive reports – Clearer results, saving time and paper, with ‘Next Steps’ highlighted on the front page of the report.
- Add air quality trend data – Reflecting the greatest health risk to urban homebuyers today.
- Use Land Registry title extents – For accurate risk analysis and fewer ‘Further Actions’.
- Use exception reporting – Focusing on the specific issues without the padding.
- Launch Intelligent Data Capture – Identifying schemes that could be missed in traditional searches with FCICapture Technology and dynamic search buffers.
- Include free remediation cover – With all passed residential searches and passed FCI Retail commercial property searches, for 6 years, up to £100,000.
- Launch a dedicated report for small retail properties – Responding to specific needs with a great value risk assessment.
- Raise the bar on historical land use mapping – A comprehensive view of a site at superior quality resolution (up to four times greater than the market standard), for a clearer interpretation of the risks.
Why Choose FCI?
Complete solutions and actionable advice: This is central to our ethos at FCI. From the full professional risk assessments across all sections of our reports, to the expert consultancy services provided by our dedicated Risk Team and the specialist next-step solutions delivered in collaboration with industry experts, we assess the risks in granular detail, providing expert advice and analysis to help fuel and empower decision making.
Consumer Protection: We protect the best interests of the homebuyer, helping you to support your client. FCI is the only search provider regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and are Executive Members of CoPSO, regulated under the Search Code by the Property Code Compliance Board (PCCB) and The Property Ombudsman.
Expert Risk Interpretation: Our in-house team holds a unique combination of environmental, property and surveying qualifications, including MRICS, CEnv and C.WEM Charterships, ensuring you can be confident in the advice we offer.
Make sure your clients get the benefit of our smarter, clearer, more concise reports and solutions. Speak to your reseller or visit www.futureclimateinfo.com for more information.
Contact: Future Climate Info
Tel: +44 (0) 1279 798 111
Email: [email protected]
Articles by Future Climate Info
Advertise with us
Unleash your brand and boost exposure to thousands of conveyancing professionals daily by securing an advertising space on the Today’s Conveyancer website and weekly newsletter.Find out more