Webinar: Adopting A Digital Culture In Conveyancing
On 6 October at 12noon, this webinar (hosted by our Associate Member the Council for Licensed Conveyancers) will hear several case studies touching on various aspects of operating a digital conveyancing practice, including:
- Digital Onboarding
- AML / Source of Funds / ID Verification
- Client Communication during the transaction
- Cloud Telephony & Computing
- Remote working and team wellness
- Cloud case management / API’s
Chair: Stephen Ward, CLC
The speakers presenting case studies include:
- Clare Hallett – Conveyancing Partner, Frettens Solicitors
- Rachael Hodge – Business Development Manager, PM Property Lawyers
- Simon Law – Director & Head of Legal Practice DC Law
- Chris Walker – IT Director, Gorvins Solicitors
There will be the opportunity after each presentation for the chair and audience members to ask questions, before bringing all speakers into a panel discussion to consider how to transition to a digital culture more generally.
This article was submitted to be published by UKLTA as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.