Property Searches Scotland Celebrates 5 Years of Success
Property Searches Scotland have been winning new business since launch in 2012 through an ongoing commitment to delivering fast, accurate and cost effective search reports underpinned by world-class customer service.
Property Searches Scotland is part of the tmgroup family and offers a full range of property searches for residential, commercial and remortgage conveyancing across all of Scotland’s 32 council areas.
They are widely recognised as being the fastest growing search company in the country, achieving enviable market shares of more than 25% for residential, remortgage and new build conveyancing in a relatively short period of time.
The company’s continuing commitment to returning search reports with unrivalled turnaround times, whilst also providing value for money and an outstanding customer experience continues to set them aside from the competition as they mark their 5th anniversary.
- Standard turnaround times are less than 24 hours
In the last year, more than 99% of manufactured reports – Property Enquiry Certificates, Legal Reports, Remortgage Searches and Company & Charges Reports were returned in less than 24 hours. Additionally, urgent requests may be returned in less than one hour at no additional charge.
- Innovative technology saves customers time and money
The team make extensive use of innovative technology to maximise operational efficiencies and help them do a better job with fewer people. Customers continue to benefit from time and cost savings – without compromising on quality. The company benefits from a unique integration with the Coal Authority – providing property-specific search alerts with Coal Mining Reports being returned automatically in less than 1 hour.
- Search costs are cancelled if a transaction falls through
Ordering property searches at an early stage of the conveyancing process provides customers with time to deal with any matters that require further investigation without causing unnecessary delays. This is why the team supports “No Sale, No Fee” and guarantees to cancel all costs for manufactured search reports in the event that the transaction falls through.
- The team are only too happy to assist – even with urgent enquiries
The team are proud to support customers across the whole of Scotland with exceptional experience. They are committed to delivering a fast, accurate service, and always take the time to understand a firm’s specific needs, as highlighted in the comments below:
- “The speed of the search delivery and the personal service from the staff are both superb. Overall, excellent value for money!” – Duncan Collinson, Partner – Allingham & Company, Edinburgh
- “The team take the time to understand our business and give us exactly what we need. When faced with a challenge, they rise to the occasion and nothing is ever a problem.” – Nicholas Scullion, Managing Partner – Scullion Law, Hamilton
- “We find them very reliable and very helpful. The turnaround is normally within a day, and if you need anything urgently they are only too happy to assist.” – Jackie Flanagan, Paralegal – Hunter & Robertson Solicitors, Paisley
Michael Tolland, Commercial Director at Property Searches Scotland comments:
“We’re proud to be celebrating 5 years in business. Of course, this wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated efforts of our entire team and the ongoing support of our highly-valued and loyal customer base.”
“We’re committed to delivering fast, accurate and cost effective search reports supported by truly world-class customer service. As we enter our 6th year and beyond, we’re looking forward to bringing on more customers across the entire country and seeing Property Searches Scotland continue to improve its market position.”
About Property Searches Scotland
For more information about Property Searches Scotland, visit www.propertysearchesscotland.co.uk
This article was submitted to be published by tmgroup as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.