LFS Shortlisted Firms for Young Conveyancer of the Year 2019
The Law Firm Services Conveyancing Conference and gala dinner with awards ceremony have become a leading conveyancing event in the UK, with its array of innovative ideas, exhibitors and speakers.
The 2019 event, which is sponsored by Groundsure, brings together the conveyancing industry to celebrate its achievements in the last 12 months, will take place on 18th September 2019 at The Vox Conference Centre, Birmingham.
The event is key for the conveyancing calendar, and it is expected to be the largest event in the sector calendar. So, if you work in the industry, make sure it’s in your diary!
The shortlist for the Young Conveyancer of the Year Award for the North is:
- Core Legal – Victoria White
- Napthens LLP – Nicole Chrisham
- PM Property Lawyers – Sarah Thackray
The shortlist for the Young Conveyancer of the Year Award for the Midlands is:
- Aconveyancing – Grace Timms
- ORJ Solicitors LLP – Rosie Elizabeth Silvester
- Sort Legal Limited – Jordan Tunnicliffe
The shortlist for the Young Conveyancer of the Year Award for the South is:
- Neves Solicitors – Kelly Loft
- PCS Legal – Miles Forsdike
- PCS Legal – Charlotte Osborne
This article was submitted to be published by Law Firms Services as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.