Are you joining Lawyer Checker at the LFS Conference?
Tomorrow, Lawyer Checker will be attending the LFS Conference, hailed as the biggest event on the conveyancing calendar.
Protection of client money was recently highlighted as a priority risk in the SRA Risk Outlook 2017/18 and has become a growing concern for conveyancers and law firms alike. At a time when fraud is at an all-time high, it’s vital that conveyancers are alert to the risk and understand the importance of acting proactively.
As risk prevention is our main area of expertise, we are holding a number of expert talks on the subject throughout the day of the LFS Conference. Taking place in a sponsored breakout room, the topical presentations will be delivered by a range of industry experts, all with an aim to increase awareness of risk and how to avoid it.
The confirmed speakers include:
– The Solicitors Regulation Authority – Crispin Passmore
– The Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC) – Harnessing Opportunities by Stephen Ward
– Legal Eye – Risk Outlook Update: Protecting Your Clients and Business by Rhonda Treacy-Hales
– Legal Eye – GDPR & how your firm can prepare for the changes by Paul Saunders
– Polymorph – Office 365 and Cyber Security by Steve Harris
– Brighter Law Solutions – Cybercrime and Property Fraud; a Mishcon Special by Trevor Hellawell
In addition to the range of expert talks, Lawyer Checker will also be delivering a demonstration of our market-leading risk management tools, providing attendees with an exclusive opportunity to see them operate in real time.
The LFS Conference is set to take place tomorrow at the Vox Centre in Resorts World, Birmingham. To find how you can attend, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This article was submitted to be published by Lawyer Checker as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.