Lawyer Checker – proud headline sponsor of the inaugural British Conveyancing Awards
Lawyer Checker is delighted to announce that we are headline sponsor for the new British Conveyancing Awards 2021.
Taking place virtually on the 25th May 2021 the awards will recognise and reward champions from across the conveyancing sector, who have gone above and beyond in these challenging times.
Organiser of the event – leading digital platform for conveyancing news – Today’s Conveyancer, understand how much pressure professionals in the sector currently face. With this in mind, video award entry submissions are welcomed to keep precious time to a minimum, and written submissions kept down to 500 words.
Karen Babington, Commercial Director at Lawyer Checker commented on the company’s sponsorship:
“At Lawyer Checker we’re thrilled to be playing our part in recognising the dedication, hard work and resilience from conveyancing professionals over the past year.
“The Award’s bespoke categories have been designed to recognise individuals, teams and companies who have contributed to assisting customers to move home, despite the intense pressures they have been under. We’re really excited to hear the individual stories from firms and to collectively recognise their herculean efforts in the face of such adversity.”
The categories have been carefully chosen to recognise the efforts of the industry throughout the pandemic, shining a light on way in which the industry has responded.
- Best IT Team award
- Best Use of Marketing award
- Best Use of Social Media award
- Best Young Practitioner of the year award
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Conveyancing Firm of the Year
- Community involvement award
- Innovation of the year of award
- Technology team of the year award
- Conveyancing Customer Service Champion
- Business Development Professional of the year award
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Award
- “Risen to the Challenge” Legal Secretary of the Year
- New Business Champion of the year award
- Best New Training Initiative award
- Risk and Compliance Champion of the Year award
- Outstanding Business Leader of the Year award
- Best Direct to Consumer Offering award
- Best Panel Manager of the Year
- Conveyancing Practitioner of the Year
- Collaborator Champion
Lawyer Checker would like to encourage early entrant submissions with an ‘early bird’ discount in place for nominees to take advantage of.
The discount at £129 plus VAT enables entrance to three categories. The discount runs till 21st March 2021. Then the price will increase to £169 plus VAT to enter up to three categories. To secure this discounted rate, conveyancers only need to register their interest here at this stage.
For more information on The British Conveyancing Awards:
This article was submitted to be published by Lawyer Checker as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.