Join Cashroom at the Cloud Productivity & Finance Virtual Summit!
We are excited to join one of our valued clients Berkeley Rowe along with other industry leaders, Clio, CloudyIT and Microsoft at the Cloud Productivity & Finance Virtual Summit on 29 June 2021.
Promising to inspire staff across all areas of law firms, these experts will demonstrate how your day-to-day working practices can be vastly improved.
This 2-hour Cloud Productivity & Finance Virtual Summit will explore how using Microsoft 365 digital systems to their full potential can help law firms serve their practices in more cost-effective and efficient ways.
Along with Alex Holt from Cashroom, the event will feature talks from industry leaders: Colin Bohanna & Karl Kohlmann (Clio), Bart van Wanroij (Epona), David Hall (CloudyIT), Bart Bogaerts (Microsoft), as well as providing best-practice insights from Legal 500 ranked specialist commercial and corporate law firm, Leonard Scudder, Berkeley Rowe. What a line-up!
This online event will showcase the power of Microsoft 365 digital tools, including:
– The revolutionising single-platform legal practice management solution from Clio
– The Office 365 tools to use to ensure confidentiality whilst still maintaining collaborative working practices
– Proven law firm efficiencies of the Epona Document Management System & Microsoft Teams
– Insider insights into the popular 365 apps that have been applied in a law firm to best effect
– Cashroom’s service and technology that is addressing practices’ fundamental finance needs in exciting new ways to reduce risk, increase efficiencies and productivity and ensure compliance
It really is an event not to be missed, register here today.
This article was submitted to be published by The Cashroom as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.