Introducing Compare My Move’s Conveyancing Service
Following our successful removals and surveying services, Compare My Move has been working hard to introduce and expand our conveyancing service to help movers across the UK with their moving journey.
Conveyancing is such a vital part of the moving process and so we aim to build and expand our network of professional conveyancers to help our users get connected with you and your company. Part of what makes the Compare My Move system superior to other comparison websites is the way we work to serve and support you, the conveyancers. We aim to become an extension of your company, here to generate leads and expand your business.
The Compare My Move Story
Compare My Move was founded in 2012 by Dave Sayce and Marc Benger after 30 years of working in the removal and storage industry. After setting up their own removal company in 2009, Dave and Marc noticed a gap in the market and wanted to create a website that was focused solely on allowing users to view quotes from a network of trusted and verified professionals. And so, from their strong passion to create a product that could help both the movers and the professionals involved, Compare My Move was born.
Our team has been growing exponentially since 2012 and our services continue to bring together the best moving professionals in our verified partner network. Our mission is simple: to help movers throughout every step of the process and to aid professional companies in growing and expanding their business.
How Do We Help Partners Convert Leads?
We provide our network of trusted conveyancers with high-quality leads that are generated by UK users who are looking for professional, trusted conveyancing services. We aim to get you connected with users buying, selling, or even both.
However, here at Compare My Move, we don’t believe that a lead generation site should simply just generate and send a lead to those able to convert. We aim to do more, hoping to become an extension of your team and not just a partner.
As well as generating leads, we also provide:
- Partner Pages – Our content writers and digital marketers provide all our conveyancing partners with a web page designed specifically with your company in mind. It’s dedicated to you and your services and is what will make you stand out from the rest.
- Free Reviews – Part of our partnership system is an ‘always on’ customer review scheme. These third-party reviews act just like the many review software systems you have heard of such as Trustpilot, only this does not come with the hefty price tag.
- Managing your Reviews – With our built-in system, you can check and respond to your reviews whenever possible. The notification system will alert you to your new reviews so that you can log in and respond accordingly. This will reassure your potential customers of your due diligence and show that you are a conscientious, passionate and professional firm.
- Partner Dashboard and Account Manager – Compare My Move will grant you access to your very own partner dashboard where you’ll be able to log on and see your reviews. You will also be allocated an account manager who will be your first point of contact and will assist you with any desired changes you wish to make to your account. Your account manager will work with you to ensure that you’re getting the most value out of your partnership.
- Extra Promotion and Advertising – Compare My Move has a dedicated marketing team to help promote your business. All of our blogs, guides and news articles are shared across social media, giving you another opportunity to reap the benefits of the extra coverage.
This article was submitted to be published by Compare My Move as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.