InfoTrack and Groundsure announce new CPD webinar series
InfoTrack and Groundsure have announced a series of free educational CPD webinars designed to educate conveyancers on the risks associated with flood, energy and utilities allowing solicitors make better informed decisions in property transactions.
This free CPD series will run three webinar topics on the following dates, are available to all legal professionals and are claimable for 1 CPD point per webinar attended. For more information on each or to register, please follow the below links.
- Register for: Flooding on Mar 22, 2016 10:00 AM GMT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2853194564273856001
- Register for: Flooding on Mar 30, 2016 10:00 AM BST at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6270317274215642881
- Register for: Energy on Apr 19, 2016 10:00 AM BST at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4566505259720939265
- Register for: Energy on Apr 26, 2016 10:00 AM BST at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/281463255184876289
- Register for: Utilities on May 10, 2016 10:00 AM BST at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6381540571946599169
- Register for: Utilities on May 24, 2016 10:00 AM BST at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5257943042452540673
Andy Crawshaw, Strategic Account Manager at Groundsure comments: “Groundsure are proactive about best practice and risk management. We are excited to work with a fast growing business in InfoTrack, to equip conveyancers with the information they need to enable solicitors to make more informed decisions. By understanding what to look out for within reports, legal professionals are protecting both themselves and their clients.”
Adam Bullion, General Manager of Marketing at InfoTrack, adds: “We believe it is important to continue to deliver great educational content to conveyancers. Our previous webinar programme was well received with 73% of attendees rating the webinar as ‘very good’. Each GroundSure webinar will be short but informative as the feedback we have received is clear; that legal professionals enjoy interesting, short and punchy content due to time constraints.”
This article was submitted to be published by InfoTrack as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.