How to risk manage conveyancing more effectively
ETSOS have teamed up with leading legal service providers Landmark and Compli to bring a series of events aimed at helping firms to take control and effectively minimise risks to their conveyancing departments.
What Lies Beneath
- Top tips for scrutinising your conveyancing files
- Why you should audit your conveyancing files
- What to look out for
- Risk assessments
- Key risk hotspots including AML/source of wealth, client care, conflicts, searches, undertakings, post-completion steps
The which, when and how of selecting the right risk report
Select the appropriate report for your conveyancing transaction
- Why we do searches – Law Society compliance, avoiding traps and ‘nasty surprises’
- Manage risk as part of the due diligence and client care processes
- Breakdown the content of the reports – What data & information is included within environmental, flood and other risk reports?
- Which reports to select and when; the right report for the right transaction
- RiskView Residential: A brand new 4-in-1 combined environmental report for residential conveyancers.
Click on a location to view the venue and book your FREE place
For any queries and to book your FREE place please contact David Opie ([email protected]) on 01524 220001
This article was submitted to be published by ETSOS as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.