Home Condition Survey – A quick and cost effective survey for your clients
FACT: More than 70% of homebuyers do not commission an independent survey on the property they purchase. The main reason for this is that 80% of mortgage borrowers think their lenders valuation is a survey – which of course it is not!
According to a WHICH? Report, consumers who have their property surveyed save an average £2,000 on the property price.
What is the Home Condition Survey?
The Home Condition Survey (HCS) has been developed exclusively with homebuyers and their conveyancers in mind and offers comprehensive benefits that other surveys simply do not offer.
The survey provides a clear and concise report allowing the homebuyer to make an informed decision about the property they are buying.
Features & Benefits for you
- Refer the client directly to us – we will take care of the rest.
- The professional indemnity insurance is attached to the survey which is logged electronically meaning NO risk to you and easy access to the report.
Why recommend a Home Condition Survey to your client?
- Once carried out, each survey is completed and returned to the client within 48 hours.
- Every HCS comes with 30 minutes of telephone consultancy on completion
- The cost of a Home Condition Survey pays for itself – the value of being able to talk to an expert about any issues could save you thousands
- The survey details any visible internal and external problems with the property.
To order a Home Condition Survey please ask your client to contact Jason Alexanian directly who will be happy to assist.