Further tickets released for Bold Legal Group roadshows
Due to popular demand, Bold Legal Group has announced the release of further tickets for their series of free educational roadshows in February and March 2016. Aimed at both members and non-members, each roadshow will deliver a number of engaging presentations – by specifically chosen partners including InfoTrack and Lawyer Checker – to prompt informal discussions that will enable attending conveyancers to address key issues including training, cybercrime, technology and efficiencies.
Bold Legal Group has over 400 member firms all receiving regular informative bulletins. Their membership numbers continue to grow. More recently Bold Legal Group have continued to champion member opinion regarding the demise of Veyo writing an open letter to the President and CEO of The Law Society.
Speakers and topics for each day are confirmed as
- Rob Hailstone, Bold Legal Group – The removal of accredited CPD: self-regulation and the increased risk to firms. Veyo, the untold story!
- Chris Harris, Lawyer Checker – Know your fraud: a guide to ensuring your transactions are following due diligence
- Aaron Naisbitt, Converge Technology – Cybersecurity and Risk: recommendations for protecting your firm
- Simon Carter, Inter-Hannover – PII: The regulators, your risk and renewal in 2016
- Scott Bozinis, InfoTrack – Improving efficiencies: using a service provider to ensure due diligence
The educational afternoon – Conveyancing 2016: Knowing me, knowing you – will be followed by networking drinks which are sponsored by InfoTrack.
Rob Hailstone, BLG said: “I’m delighted with the response to this series of roadshows as it shows a real appetite by conveyancers to continue their own development. Having already had the London roadshow sell out quickly, we have moved fast to release more tickets. Conveyancers should move quickly to secure their place at the roadshows over the next couple of weeks.”
To register for a roadshow, simply follow the links to your preferred venue from the list below:
London – 16th February, 2pm
Tunbridge Wells – 17th February, 2pm
Bournemouth – 18th February, 2pm
Cardiff – 23rd February, 2pm
Plymouth – 24th February, 2pm
Liverpool – 1st March, 2pm
Leeds/Bradford – 2nd March, 2pm
Birmingham – 8th March, 2pm
Thetford – 9th March, 2pm
This article was submitted to be published by InfoTrack as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.