Free Step-by-Step Conveyancing Guide for law firms
Free Step-by-Step Conveyancing Guide for law firms*
The Government announced last week that thousands of first-time buyer homes will be built this year.
As conveyancers we all know that first time buyers need a helping hand and a better understanding of the home buying process.
It’s why Editor Assist have written a step by step guide, complete with graphics, for law firms to hand out to their clients, all of which can be branded under your own company name.
Our new editorial publicity programme, www.editorassist.co.uk, is designed to bring in more direct conveyancing to your door, in the short, medium and long term.- Feed your website, social media and local publications with newsworthy content written by conveyancing experts.
– Reduce your reliance on introducers
– Monthly cost of £200 plus vat – the price of 1 referral fee paid to a mortgage broker or estate agent
– Fill your pipeline, beat any uncertainty in the housing market
– Position yourself as the local, go to place to go for conveyancing
– Articles in January include Top 10 Tips to save a deposit, and Help to Buy scheme and an additional breaking news article on the new starter homes initiative
Chris Harris of Editor Assist explained…
“In our experience, many conveyancers are time poor and find that just fighting the endless barrage of phone calls and emails stops them actively developing their good name. Sometimes this leads to a dependency on referred work. By using our cost effective expert marketing we help conveyancers every day.”
Contact us today for a sample media pack and advice on how our customers generate more direct conveyancing business.
Email: [email protected]
*with every www.editorassist.co.uk subscription.
This article was submitted to be published by Editor Assist as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.