ETSOS leads the way with Lender Approved Guarantee
Since ETSOS, the leading search supermarket for conveyancing practitioners, launched in 2010 we have made a habit of disrupting the search market with innovative solutions designed to make our client’s lives easier…
And we may very well have done it again with our latest product launch; our Lender Approved Guarantee.
Order a Personal (Regulated) Local Authority search and we GUARANTEE to provide an Official (Council) Local Authority search in the event the lender does not accept Personal (Regulated) Local Authority searches.*
All these benefits without the hassle:
- Reliability: hundreds of thousands of local searches have gone through our system over the years, and we’ve seen no evidence that “Officials” are more accurate than “Personals”
- Security: we only provide Personal searches from CoPSO regulated providers who subscribe to the Search Code ensuring searches are of the highest possible quality
- Progress: Personal search companies continue to innovate, their products are now better and clearer to interpret than ever. CLICK HERE for a sample report
- Consistency: Personal searches offer consistency of price, service and format
- Recourse: should anything go wrong with a Personal search, it is easier to get satisfaction than with an Official search
- Completeness: Personal search companies now have access to exactly the same data as councils
- Service: all our Personal search providers are consistently easy to deal with and are customer focused
- Pricing: Fixed national pricing across England & Wales. Provide competitive new business quotes confident in a fixed cost of disbursements
For an additional £15 +VAT Lender Approved Guarantee provides complete peace of mind for a fraction of the cost of Official (Council) searches.
TRIAL TODAY; contact David Opie on 01524 220001 to set up your FREE account.
* Select the Lender when ordering. We will order an Official (Council) Local Authority search if the lender does not accept Personals for purchases. If a Lender does not have a Part II entry in the CML Handbook Lender Approval product cannot be ordered.
This article was submitted to be published by ETSOS as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.