Can ETSOS reduce your PII?
With PII renewal season in full swing have you ever considered how your choice of search provider could ultimately affect your premium?
ETSOS provides a number of tools to enable conveyancers to actively demonstrate compliance and risk management; all on one easy to use platform.
Our system will help you:
- Identify potential hazards and recommend appropriate searches automatically; including flood, coal and energy reports.
- Meet anti-money laundering requirements and highlight bogus firms using our AML reports and Lawyer Checker.
- Ensure you are providing all clients with a parity of cover and issuing a demands and needs statement when ordering title insurance, a common area of non-compliance.
- Avoid lender negligence claims using JET and ensure you’re meeting the Part II requirements for each lender.
- Meet CQS requirements to document all conveyancing enquiries using our Quotation and Referral System. This also ensures quotes are compliant and consistent across the practice.
If your current provider doesn’t offer this level of support contact David Opie on 01524 220 001 or email [email protected] to find out more.