An Exciting New Connection
Conveyancing Liability Solutions Limited (CLS) market leading title and chancel insurance providers are delighted to announce that we will be changing insurance capacity providers from Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc to ERGO Versicherung AG for online insurance policies from 18th December 2014.
Excellent Financial Strength
As with Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc, ERGO is a subsidiary of the Munich Re Group. Therefore switching to Ergo will continue to offer:
- The same AA- rating, the highest and most consistently rated cover in the industry
- Most competitive premiums
- In perpetuity policies
- Expert in-house, legally qualified underwriters
- Cover up to £3m online as standard
Changes to Expect to your insurance policies
- From 18th December 2014, all insurance policies from CLS online will be underwritten by ERGO Versicherung AG, UK Branch.
- CLS will provide the same scope of insurance policies (ChancelSure£® & ConveySure£®) but they will be updated in structure with a brand new look and feel.
- The cover of our policies has been expanded, so they can be issued online in more cases than ever before.
- ‘Underwriting Criteria’ will be re-named to ‘Statements of Fact’ to ensure clarity on disclosure required by conveyancers.
- Better cover for the same price!
Pre 18th December
All quotations issued by CLS on behalf of Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc will remain available to you and your clients until 18th December 2014 when the insurer changes.
Post 18th December
Quotations will need to be reissued (and therefore re-ordered) post the 18th December to include the new insurer and new cover.
&…A Brand New Look to the CLS Suite of Search Products
To coincide with this change, CLS are updating and refreshing the look of ChancelCheck£®, ChancelCheck£® Premium and TitleChecker£® products. This change will also take place on 18th December 2014.