This brand new Masterclass will provide the skills needed to make your conveyancing more profitable – click here for full details A Masterclass on Profitable Conveyancing.
The aim of the course is to equip the manager or leader with the skills needed to establish or maintain a profitable conveyancing team. It is designed to address the issues experienced by existing small to medium sized legal practices.
Residential conveyancing continues to be a difficult area in which to make a profit. The pressure on fees; a reducing market share; restricted lenders panels and increasing supervision from a new regulator all conspire to make it hard to build a sustainable and prosperous practice.
This seminar will equip you with the essentials to consider in how you might restructure your business to meet the challenges. It will also reinvigorate you with the energy to tackle the challenges.
What You Will Learn
This seminar will cover the following areas:
– The business model: Partnership or ABS?
– SRA and CQS compliance
– Staff training and management: changes in approach and culture may well be needed
– Client service: do we really deliver?
– Case management: the essentials
– Acting for lenders; how to deal with the reduction in panel membership
– Marketing and paying for referrals