2021 property law update: A free CPD webinar from Stewart Title & Ian Quayle
Anyone working in property will know that 2021 has been an exceptionally busy year for conveyancers but it has also been another bumper year for property legislation and caselaw.
“With so many important changes and proposals affecting conveyancing, we thought it was the perfect time to ask well respected speaker Ian Quayle to look at some of the most crucial issues for property lawyers,” said Stephen Smith, Stewart Title’s UK Country Manager.
Join us for our next FREE CPD WEBINAR on Wednesday 1 December where Ian will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Developments with fire safety and cladding for high rise flats
- Ground Rents and the Ground Rent Bill potential problems ahead
- Challenging administration charges – tips and traps
- Forfeiture clauses – what to look out for and what to advise
- Estate Rentcharges – is reform likely and what advice should be given to clients in the interim?
- Client inspection, overriding interests and the prescriptive right of way problem
- Mines and mineral reservations – recent case law and what to advise clients
- Adverse possession – recent cases
- Land Registration – electronic signatures and local land charges
“All of the webinars we have run in 2021 have been very well attended and over 400 lawyers have already registered for this one,” concludes Smith.
There is still time to register: CLICK HERE!
Everyone who registers will get a copy of Ian’s very detailed notes and a link to a recording of the webinar.
This article was submitted to be published by Stewart Title as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.