Thank you so much for signing up to the Today’s Conveyancer newsletter. We only exist because of people like you and I personally really appreciate it.
I am a solicitor and the founder of the website. I know conveyancers are bombarded by emails so we try to keep our news unbiased, direct and to the point. We are independent of any representative or regulatory body.
In 2010 when I launched the website it was built speculatively and it was a surprise that it grew to this extent. Today many people in the community tell me it’s become “the voice of the conveyancing community” and the “leading source of residential property lawyers” in England and Wales.
We now have a great team of people running and developing the website and I am very proud of their work.
I am personally very keen to talk with residential property lawyers about the issues that matter to them so please feel free to call me directly on 07983 485490.
Chris Harris | CEO
We need your help to support the free delivery of our free content to you
I’d be grateful if you can tell your colleagues about us. Please like, share and tweet our articles.
Today’s Conveyancer is part of a wider group of businesses which include: –
- The conveyancing fraud prevention business Lawyer Checker
- Today’s Wills & Probate, the leading news publication for Wills and Probate practitioners
- Today’s Legal Cyber Risk, our latest publication, containing legal cyber security and legal risk news and views
- Solve Legal Marketing which provides marketing and content services to law firms
- The Move Exchange which provides a range of exciting and innovative services to help law firms improve their conversion rate, identify gaps and weaknesses in their client interactions, and monitor and protect their brand