Reminder: Places Available For A Comprehensive Guide To Unregistered Conveyancing Training
There are still places available for the Today’s Training: A Comprehensive Guide To Unregistered Conveyancing.
The four sessions will be hosted over four consecutive weeks, with the first starting on 8 September at 10am.
The course is also suitable for newly qualified staff who are unfamiliar with the process. The course counts towards your continuing competence, and costs £100 +VAT per person.
Kelly McDonnell, the Chairman of the Midlands Branch of Women in Property has over 20 years’ experience in the conveyancing sector and Jonathan Ritson a conveyancing solicitor with over 25 years’ experience, will talk delegates through:
- How to read a conveyance
- The Root of a Title
- Preparing an Epitome of Title
- Abstracts of Title
- Preparing a Contract
- Land Charges and Index Map Searches
- Checking the Contract and Epitome of Title
- Pre-Completion Services
Following the completion of the course delegates will have:
- A sound basic understanding of the fundamentals involved in dealing with unregistered land
- An ability to read and analyse unregistered title documents and identify any potential issues
- A full understanding of the process and procedure in dealing with unregistered land from initial instructions to registration
Dates for the webinar
- 8 September 2020 – 10am
- 15 September 2020 – 10am
- 22 September 2020 – 10am
- 29 September 2020 – 10am
Don’t think you’ll be able to attend the live sessions? Don’t worry.
The sessions will be recorded and available for 30 days.