NFoPP announces 2015 industry winners
- Annual awards ceremony recognise outstanding achievement for qualifications achieved during 2014 in property across lettings, sales, commercial property, inventory and auctioneering
- This year’s winners were announced at a prestigious ceremony earlier this month
The National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body, held its annual awards ceremony earlier this month to recognise outstanding achievement in property qualifications completed during 2014. The event, held at Warwick Castle on Friday 8th May celebrated success in the property industry.
In total, 15 winners were announced across lettings, sales, inventory, commercial property and auctioneering, with those who achieved the highest overall marks in their chosen qualification being awarded trophies.
Each year, these awards are an opportunity for property professionals to come together and celebrate success in the industry, and nurture future talent.
The winners were:
- Josh Sagal – NFoPP Level 2 Award In Introduction To Residential Property Management Practice
- Rachel Trembath – NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering
- Christopher Knight – NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering
- Andrew Cardwell, Hana Bishop, James Logan – NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency
- Orla McCann, Lisa Smallwood – NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Northern Ireland Letting and Property Management
- Suzanne Bashford – NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Scottish Residential Letting and Property Management
- Polly Hughes – NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management
- Martin Kennedy – NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice
- Kay Blair – NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Scottish Sale of Residential Property
- Rachael Sivewright – NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award In The Sale of Residential Property
- Henry Brown – NFoPP Level 4 – Certificate In Residential Letting and Property Management
- John-Paul Rafferty – NFoPP Level 4 – Certificate In Sale Of Residential Property
In addition, the winner of this years’ ‘Student of the Year’ award was Stephanie O’Driscoll.
Venetia Knight, Head of Education at NFoPP stated: “This event was held to honour those who have achieved the highest marks across all the examinations on offer. It was a great pleasure to meet the qualifiers and to present awards to the winners. We hope that all those shortlisted feel proud of their success. It was a brilliant night and we all had a great time celebrating the achievements of the NFoPP Awarding Body students.”