Movers and Shakers – 5 June 2020
Here at Today’s Conveyancer, we wanted to share with you the good news we’ve had within in the industry of professionals joining firms and those who have moved up the promotional ladder.
This week we’ve seen the following announcements with regards to appointments and promotions:
- Jim Harris – was the Training Chief and Head of Territory Development at Purplebricks but moved to become the Managing Director at Newman Property Experts
- David Lindley – stepped down as CEO from Fine & Country
- Hannes Burhmann – was the Head of Innovation at Rightmove but moved to become Product Director at Housesimple.
- Rupert and Annabel Wakley – have left Knight Frank and joined Jackson-Stops
- Stephen Rippingale-Peters – joined the board of the Professional Paralegal Register’s Regulatory Committee (RRC)
In other news
International firm Reed Smith has announced plans to lay off lawyers and staff in its London office as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
If your firm has any recruitment news please let us know at [email protected]