Land Registry introduce new forms

The Land Registry will, as from 1st March 2011, only accept applications to register or cancel a notice in respect of Home Rights made on the new forms, HR1 and HR4.  You can find the forms here
Today’s Conveyancer, bringing you the latest conveyancing news and updates.
Today's Conveyancer