‘Making It Happen’ – HM Land Registry Local Land Charges Annual Conference 2019
Leading property expert Kate Faulkner and her colleagues at the Home Buying and Selling Group will be talking about ways to provide consumers with a better home buying experience, along with other industry experts talking around the day’s theme: ‘making it happen’. Sessions will explore how organisations can work together to help improve the customer journey for homebuyers and sellers through collaboration and improved customer service.
HMLR speakers will present on the developments to the LLC Register over the last year, covering its progress so far, challenges that have arisen and the solutions created to overcome them, before discussing plans for the future.
A series of small, interactive sessions have been organised to allow delegates to tailor their day according to their professional interests and needs.
Conveyancers and search professionals can explore how digital services and data play an important role in conveyancing both today and in the future. These will include:
- Evaluating coal mining risks – the Coal Authority
- Customer research insight – Ipsos MORI
- Using data to revolutionise the customer journey – Nationwide Building Society
- Exploring the potential of a 3D land register – HMLR with Kaino
- Conveyancing news – update from both the Council and Society of Licensed Conveyancers
- Applying emerging technological advances to conveyancing – PM Property Lawyers
Meanwhile, local authority LLC staff can attend sessions specifically designed to help them prepare for data migration, covering the topics:
- Understanding migration support – HMLR
- Experiences of the LLC migration journey – Norwich, Lambeth and Tameside councils
- Improving LLC data quality – HMLR
- Customer research insight – HMLR
- Using tools to speed up migration – HMLR
- The benefits of using data from an authoritative data source – Land Data
The LLC annual conference is free to attend for industry professionals. You can reserve tickets for conveyancers via Eventbrite.
For more information please contact [email protected].
Information about the event
Date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Time: 9am – 4pm
Location: Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Trinity Rd, Birmingham B6 6HE