Have your residential chancel insurance on us
Order your searches through Searchpoint and let us pay for the Chancel Insurance Policy.
How the scheme works
- Select which searches you require and add them to your basket
- Add the Chancel Policy to your basket
- Searchpoint will automatically include the case in the Chancel Policy Scheme.
- Searchpoint will pay the premium on your client’s behalf when the policy is issued.
Benefits to your client
The main benefit to your client will be an enhanced discount meaning lower search costs.
Benefits to the conveyancer
The conveyancer benefits from simplified ordering, invoicing and improved efficiency, the searches and insurance can be ordered at the same time with no need to create a separate case and re-key address details etc.
- The offer is available for residential chancel insurance with up to £1 million indemnity
- The risk must meet the standard policy assumptions (sample available on request)
- The policy must be ordered at the same time as your searches which must include a Local Authority Search, a Drainage & Water Search and an Environmental Search.
Cover is available, subject to the standard underwriting terms and conditions, for residential property with up to £1 million indemnity. Cover is provided for the insured, lender and successors in title, in-perpetuity. For more information on this scheme, please click here: Chancel Discount Scheme
Why Switch to Searchpoint?
There has never been a better time to switch to Searchpoint – Visit us or contact us at:
T: 0845 680 5608 (local rate)
This article was submitted to be published by Searchpoint as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.