GroundSure has been providing leading environmental intelligence solutions to the UK legal, financial and property markets for 10 years, informing their clients on issues associated with contaminated land, flood risk and planning.
GroundSure takes a look back at what has happened since the company was founded.
– 2001: GroundSure was created by a group of entrepreneurs and environmental consultants in response to the evolving requirements for environmental searches in support of property transactions in the UK (The Law Society Warning Card on Contaminated Land). The early years were spent developing the first interpreted environmental search reports for residential and commercial property transactions.
– 2005: GroundSure signed a deal with Barclays Bank to provide the first environmental search solution to become a mandated element within the standard lending procedures for a top UK Bank.
– 2006: the Insight product range was launched to cater for the needs of environmental consultants. Through our Insight products we were able to share our extensive historical mapping archive and vast databases of environmental information with other environmental professionals.
– 2007: GroundSure was acquired by Emap. GroundSure is now part of Emap INSIGHT, the division of Emap that is dedicated to providing business intelligence to a great variety of sectors, such as fashion, retail, automotive, the built environment, government and media.
– 2010: The Coal Authority chose to partner with GroundSure to provide the only comprehensive residential environmental search, combining a contaminated land, flood and coal mining risk assessment.
In 2011, GroundSure continues to provide valuable impetus to the environmental data and conveyancing search report market through product enhancements and development, innovation in the delivery of services and the highest standards of pre and post sales client support.
Today’s Conveyancer, bringing you the latest conveyancing news and updates.