Early bird entries now open for British Conveyancing Awards 2022
Following the announcement that The British Conveyancing Awards, hosted by Today’s Conveyancer would return in 2022, early bird entries are now open.
The British Conveyancing Awards 2022 will be a hybrid event held on 15th March 2022; with an in person ceremony held at the stunning Church House in London, simultaneously live streamed via The British Conveyancing Awards website.
The inaugural 2021 event was about recognising the Herculean efforts of the industry in battling the pandemic introducing never before seen categories including “Collaborator Champion” and “Mental Health & Wellbeing Conveyancing Firm of the Year.”
But to simply repeat the 2021 awards would miss the point of where the conveyancing industry is going. Nine months on we are entering a different phase for conveyancers with a flatter market, increasing on and offline fraud risks, PII, the balance of flexible working and continued digitisation all presenting new and different challenges.
The 2022 categories reflect this shift in emphasis with a range of categories aimed across the whole of the sector.
- Innovation of the Year
- Technology Enabler of the Year
- “One to Watch” Conveyancer of the Year
- Customer Service Champion
- Outstanding Employees Experience
- Innovation Marketing & Social Strategy
- Client Relationship Team of the Year
- Business Development Champion of the Year
- Risk & Compliance Champion of the Year
- Legal Supplier of the Year
- Conveyancing Collaborators of the Year
- New Build Conveyancing Team of the Year
- Climate Change Ambassador of the Year
- Boutique Conveyancing Firm of the Year
More details around the Conveyancing Firm of the Year – National and the Today’s Conveyancer Industry Champion will be released shortly.
The early bird entry fee is just £99 +VAT to enter up to 2x categories and is available until midnight on 13th December 2021. Thereafter the entry fee will be £139 +VAT for up to 2x categories.
You only need to have registered by this date, you do not need to submit your entry before the early bird deadline.
The final deadline for your submission is 18th January 2022.
A number of sponsors have already been confirmed including Armalytix and Groundsure and further sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please contact Allie Jones for more information ([email protected] / 0330 1000 839)