Digital ID panel answer your questions
Embracing technology and the positive impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on the legal sector in regards to adopting technology has been a hot topic of conversation.
Here at Today’s Conveyancer we’ve been at the forefront of these discussions and recently welcomed a panel of esteemed guests to discuss the importance of the digital ID framework, HM Land Registry’s Digital ID Standard and much more. To read more about the full details of the rountable click here.
Tom Lyes, Director of Engagement at Today’s Conveyancer hosted the event, and posed some questions he’d been given from readers of the publication to the panel, who consisted of:
- Stuart Young, Managing Director Etive Technologies
- Hannah Rutter, Deputy Director, Digital Identity at Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Stephen Ward, Director of Strategy at the Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- Glynis Frew, CEO Hunters Estate Agents
- Matt Prior, Home Buying and Selling Group Policy Lead, Ministry of Housing Communities and Local Government (MHCLG)
- Michael Abraham, Product Manager at HM Land Registry