Conveyancing Association members boast great success at LFS Awards 2014
This week, the 2014 Law Firm Services (LFS) Awards saw great success for members of the Conveyancing Association (CA) — winning five out of the six prestigious awards.
The CA, which was founded in 2010, has developed into a significant membership body in the conveyancing industry. Its members now carry out more than two thirds of all mortgaging work within the UK and 15% of all property transactions.
Members of the CA will see great benefit of being part of such an established group, which is reflected in the accomplishments of its members at this year’s LFS Award ceremony.
Eddie Goldsmith, Chairman of the Conveyancing Association, says, "CA members are committed to delivering the highest quality of service across all aspects of conveyancing, and it is so encouraging to see this reflected in our members’ successes across the categories."
Achievements of CA members at the awards include:
- Ramsdens — Overall Conveyancer of the Year (Gold Award) and Yorkshire & North East Regional Conveyancing Firm of 2014
- Stephensons – Overall Conveyancer of the Year (Silver Award) and London & South East Regional Conveyancing Firm of 2014
- Convey Law – Overall Conveyancer of the Year (Bronze Award) and Direct Conveyancer Firm of 2014
- Thomas Legal Group — Estate Agency Conveyancing Firm of the Year
- Napthens — North West Regional Conveyancing Firm of 2014
- Brethertons – East Midlands Regional Conveyancing Firm of 2014
- Emily Eldridge, Conveyancing Direct — Young Conveyancer of 2014
Goldsmith shows his gratitude to the winning members, commenting, "Once again I am absolutely thrilled to see the exceptional quality of our CA members recognised by these highly prestigious awards. On behalf of the CA, I would like to warmly congratulate all of our members who won an award for their truly commendable achievements."
For a complete list of winners and runners up from this year’s LFS Awards, visit http://www.lfsconference.co.uk/site/winners_2014/