Bold Legal Group announce series of roadshows featuring InfoTrack and Lawyer Checker
Bold Legal Group (BLG) has announced a series of free educational roadshows in early 2016 aimed at both members and non-members. Each roadshow will deliver a number of engaging presentations – by specifically chosen partners including InfoTrack and Lawyer Checker – to prompt informal discussions that will enable attending conveyancers to address key issues including training, cybercrime, technology and efficiencies.
Bold Legal Group has over 400 member firms all receiving regular informative bulletins and their membership numbers continue to grow. More recently Bold Legal Group have continued to champion member opinion regarding the demise of Veyo writing an open letter to the President and CEO of The Law Society.
Speakers and topics for each day are confirmed as:
- Rob Hailstone, Bold Legal Group – The removal of accredited CPD: self-regulation and the increased risk to firms. Veyo, the untold story!
- Chris Harris, Lawyer Checker – Know your fraud: a guide to ensuring your transactions are following due diligence
- Aaron Naisbitt, Converge Technology – Cybersecurity and Risk: recommendations for protecting your firm
- Simon Carter, Inter-Hannover – PII: minimising your premiums
- Scott Bozinis, InfoTrack – Improving efficiencies: using a service provider to ensure due diligence
The educational afternoon will be followed by networking drinks which are sponsored by InfoTrack who recently announced the acquisition of 100 customers.
Rob Hailstone, BLG said: “Firms are facing an increasing number of challenges through 2016 including training, cybercrime, technology and efficiencies. It is vital that members are given access to the knowledge and tools to ensure that their firm remains safe and successful. Whilst we plan to hold a larger conference later this year, we believe a more personal forum with members early in the year gives them the opportunity to network directly with businesses that can truly help them in 2016 and beyond.”
To register for a roadshow, simply follow the links to your preferred venue from the list below:
- London – 16th February, 2pm
- Tunbridge Wells – 17th February, 2pm
- Bournemouth – 18th February, 2pm
- Cardiff – 23rd February, 2pm
- Plymouth – 24th February, 2pm
- Liverpool – 1st March, 2pm
- Leeds/Bradford – 2nd March, 2pm
- Birmingham – 8th March, 2pm
- Thetford – 9th March, 2pm