The British Conveyancing Awards are just two months away!
In two months time the conveyancing industry will be donning their finest bib and tucker as we all come together to celebrate the inaugural British Conveyancing Awards.
The awards aim to recognise the herculean efforts undertaken by the sector over the past 12 months, as everyone has adapted to challenging conditions that a worldwide pandemic can deliver.
The BBC’s Samira Ahmed will be taking the helm, and is looking forward to celebrating with everyone from 3.30pm on 25th May 2021, albeit virtually.
There is still time to enter the awards, and there are categories for everyone. Categories include:
- Best IT Team
- Community Involvement Award
- Business Development Professional (aimed at legal suppliers)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Collaborator Champion
- Risk and Compliance Champion
A full list of award categories is available here. The deadline to enter the awards is 7th April, and the registration process only takes a few minutes. More information about the registration process is available here.
If you don’t want to enter the awards, you could boost your brand awareness by being a sponsor.
What opportunities do I receive as a sponsor?
Our sponsorship opportunities give you the following inclusions:
- Placement on The British Conveyancing Awards website
- Social media coverage for the awards prior, during, and post awards #BCAwards2021
- Pre-recorded video content in the run up to and during the awards
- Logo on shortlist graphic and winner’s graphic
- Meet our sponsors section on the website and in the brochure
- Thank you from Host of the awards at ceremony.
- … and more
If you would like to know more about the sponsorship opportunities contact Events Manager Grace Beech ([email protected])
Get involved with the conversation using #BCAwards2021