This is the final of four webinars (brought to you by Today's Training) will take you through the whole conveyancing process for unregistered land. From the moment you receive the
This is the final of four webinars (brought to you by Today’s Training) will take you through the whole conveyancing process for unregistered land. From the moment you receive the contract package from the seller’s conveyancer, right up to completion and registration.
It will also cover acting for the seller and preparing the contract package and will provide delegates with a firm foundation for dealing with all aspects of unregistered land conveyancing.
At the end of the training, delegates will have:
- A sound basic understanding of the fundamentals involved in dealing with unregistered land
- An ability to read and analyse unregistered title documents and identify any potential issues
- A full understanding of the process and procedure in dealing with unregistered land from initial instructions to registration
The presentation will cover:
- How to read a conveyance
- The Root of Title
- Preparing an Epitome of Title
- Abstracts of Title
- Preparing a Contract
- Land Charges and Index Map Searches
- Checking the Contract and Epitome of Title
- Pre-Completion Searches
This webinar is suitable for conveyancers who require a refresher on unregistered land, or newly qualified staff who are unfamiliar with the process.
The cost for the four webinars is £100. CLICK HERE to register.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am