Buying Land for Development
Jenifer Berry, 10th May 2012
- Making properties tradable - part 3
- Signs for optimism in mortgage lending
- Japanese Knotweed identification guide published
- myhomemove staff expansion plans
- Remortagers attracted to good rates
- New Homes market keeps growing
- Law Society Regulatory Performance Survey results
- Legal Eye launches new product for Sole Practitioners
Land banks, like real banks, are experiencing something of a hiatus. Some developers are 'unloading' their development land; others are looking to pick up bargains. Some landowners have to realise their land assets despite the downturn. A rising market can hide mistakes; the current market won't. The need to get things right, first time, has never been greater.
This seminar will cover:
Tags: Developers, Land Banks
No comments yet.