Negligence, Mistakes & Fraud - A Handbook for Conveyancers
17th April 2012
- Making properties tradable - part 3
- Rowlinsons Solicitors awarded prestigious legal honour
- Precise Mortgages expands panel
- Signs for optimism in mortgage lending
- Japanese Knotweed identification guide published
- myhomemove staff expansion plans
- Remortagers attracted to good rates
- OneSearch Direct expands sales team
Negligence based claims, conflict of interest based claims, lender claims, quantification of loss, limitation and litigation issues will all be considered. Barrister Sean Kelly offers his expertise in this area - coming soon to a city near you..
This seminar will consider claims for conveyancing mistakes and fraud by both clients and lenders.
The seminar will cover the following:
• Negligence based claims
• Conflict of interest based claims
• Lender claims
• Quantification of loss
• Litigation issues
Tags: Negligence, Fraud, Conveyancers
No comments yet.