Negligence, Mistakes & Fraud - A Handbook for Conveyancers
17th April 2012
- Tim Higham considers the new TA6
- Right to Buy reaches new high
- CML report increased first time buyer activity during March
- Over 95% of new NHBC Buildmark acceptances completed online
- Is Equity Release the answer to the looming interest-only crisis?
- Repossessions stabilised says CML
- Be ‘Scam Aware’ warns SRA
- Risk and Compliance
Negligence based claims, conflict of interest based claims, lender claims, quantification of loss, limitation and litigation issues will all be considered. Barrister Sean Kelly offers his expertise in this area - coming soon to a city near you..
This seminar will consider claims for conveyancing mistakes and fraud by both clients and lenders.
The seminar will cover the following:
• Negligence based claims
• Conflict of interest based claims
• Lender claims
• Quantification of loss
• Litigation issues
Tags: Negligence, Fraud, Conveyancers
No comments yet.