Information we may collect about you
We will collect information that you submit to us using the various information and data capture submission forms and boxes located within the website. We may also collect data about your use of the website.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customers details with any third parties without your specific consent.
Use of the information collected
We may use the information to:
- Help us provide you with the best information, products or services that you have requested from us or which we feel may benefit you;
- Ensure that the website and content is presented in the most efficient and effective manner for your computer;
- Carry out any contractual obligations between us;
- Notify you of any changes or additions to our service;
- Advertise and market products and services to you;
- Create a database of individuals willing to take part in research and surveys;
- Process the answers to surveys and polls and summarise the results;
- Transferring to service suppliers who undertake processing on our behalf and at our discretion;
- Administration of your membership;
- Statutory and regulatory compliance;
- Contact you through electronic marketing;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the website, when you choose to do so, if you have consented to us contacting you for such purposes
We may allow appropriate third parties to market their goods, services and products, if we feel that they may be of use or relevance to you, if you have consented to such third parties contacting you for such purposes.
When you visit the website, we issue a "cookie" to your computer. This allows us to identify your IP address, operating system and browser type. We can then recognise you when you return to the website, speed up searches, store your personal preferences, collect information about your general usage and interests to enable us to customise our website for you. The cookie itself cannot identify you. If however, you register for the website, the cookie will become part of the personal data we hold on you.
You may at any time disable the cookies and set your computer to refuse access to such cookies. If you do this, however, you may be unable to access all or part of the website.
If at any time you wish to amend, update, change or remove any of the personal data we hold on you or change any of your chosen preferences, including marketing from Today’s Conveyancer or any third party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will at all times endeavour to do this as soon as reasonable practicable.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with such details of the information we hold about you.
Storage and transmission of data
Other links and websites