Total Conveyancing Services
Location: Cheshire | Salary: £18-20k
As part of a high performing team you will handle a caseload of transactional conveyancing files from instruction to completion. You will ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures at all times together with this party rules and regulations. You will proactively engage with clients and introducers providing a friendly and approachable service, advising them on the process of conveyancing.
• Manage your own caseload of sale and purchase files from instruction through to completion.
• To comply with completion targets which are set from time to time by adopting an effective time management schedule
• To be proactive and notify the management of issues requiring attention.
• To comply with internal and external SLAs and CLC regulatory requirements
• To comply with Anti Money Laundering Guidance issued by the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
• To manage the expectations of external partners and clients.
• To deal in the first instance with complaints that arise on cases and seeking to manage these to a satisfactory conclusion in line with TCS complaint procedure
• Have up to date knowledge of Land Registry Rules, Regulations and Forms to enable the efficient processing of files
• Have up to date knowledge of SDLT rules and regulations and to implement these into the processes
• To be proactive in relation to suggesting ways of automating, streamlining and efficiency savings
• To attend and pass all relevant training sessions requested by your Line Manager
• Take part in team meetings to share learning and improve processes.
• Undertake any other additional tasks as required by your Line Manager
You will be based at TCS, LMS House, Lloyd Drive, Cheshire Oaks Business Park, Cheshire, CH65 9HQ.
You will be required to work a flexi-shift pattern completing 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, shift patterns to be adjusted as required by TCS. A one hour unpaid lunch break is to be taken each day to be adjusted as required by TCS.
Knowledge / Qualifications
• Familiar with basic process and legal issues involved in transactional conveyancing
• Educated to GCSE-Level standard (minimum Grade C in English Language and mathematics)
• Knowledge of dealing with technical cases, including but not limited to – registered, unregistered, freehold, leasehold, shared ownership, staircasing, transfers of equity, re-mortgages
• Professional legal qualification or working towards this
• Thorough knowledge of transactional conveyancing process
• A-Levels Skills Essential
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to manage own time and meet targets set by the business
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone skills
• Excellent organisational skills required
• IT / MS office skills (Word/Excel)
• Ability to manage own time and meet targets
• Problem solving Desirable
• Experience of difficult title issues and rectification of title defects
• Experience of operating case management systems
• Use of Proclaim Experience Essential
• Previous experience of processing and managing volume as part of a team
• Ability to meet strict SLAs and deadlines
• Demonstrate high performance and low complaints/process issues Desirable
• Commercial awareness Special Role Requirements Essential
• Flexible approach to daily tasks
Please note these are the core behaviours applicable to this role, but this does not mean that other behaviours should be ignored/not demonstrated. If you are interested in the posiiton please email your CV's to email@example.com
Posted 29th May 2012 | Advert reference: 2012/38