Conveyancing Data Services sponsor olympic rower
Ruth Matthew, 18th July 2012
- Tim Higham considers the new TA6
- Right to Buy reaches new high
- CML report increased first time buyer activity during March
- Over 95% of new NHBC Buildmark acceptances completed online
- Is Equity Release the answer to the looming interest-only crisis?
- Repossessions stabilised says CML
- Be ‘Scam Aware’ warns SRA
- Risk and Compliance
The firm have announced their sponsorship of Olympic rower, Will Satch.
Will is part of the Great Britain rowing team and has won a number of medals in the past few years including silver in last year's World Cup.
Although Will is funded by the National Lottery through UK Sport, the firm are providing extra support to enable Will to concentrate on his training.
Will is partnered with George Nash in the coxless pairs for the games and has been widely tipped for a medal.
This is Will's first year in the senior Great Britain's men's rowing team.
Having rowed since he was 12 Will has plenty of experience to draw upon for the upcoming events this season.
If you want to find out more about Will please visit his website www.willsatch.com
Tags: CDS, Olympics, sponsorship
Posted by Lee Richards at 14:53 07/08/12
Will and George WON a bronze medal in the very exciting final!