Buying Land for Development
Jenifer Berry, 10th May 2012
- Tim Higham considers the new TA6
- Right to Buy reaches new high
- CML report increased first time buyer activity during March
- Over 95% of new NHBC Buildmark acceptances completed online
- Is Equity Release the answer to the looming interest-only crisis?
- Repossessions stabilised says CML
- Be ‘Scam Aware’ warns SRA
- Risk and Compliance
Land banks, like real banks, are experiencing something of a hiatus. Some developers are 'unloading' their development land; others are looking to pick up bargains. Some landowners have to realise their land assets despite the downturn. A rising market can hide mistakes; the current market won't. The need to get things right, first time, has never been greater.
This seminar will cover:
Tags: Developers, Land Banks
No comments yet.