Anger as Santander cuts conveyancing panel
Ruth Matthew, 29th July 2012
- Tim Higham considers the new TA6
- Right to Buy reaches new high
- CML report increased first time buyer activity during March
- Over 95% of new NHBC Buildmark acceptances completed online
- Is Equity Release the answer to the looming interest-only crisis?
- Repossessions stabilised says CML
- Be ‘Scam Aware’ warns SRA
- Risk and Compliance
Firms affected have expressed anger at the news.
One affected solicitor said: “I’m angry that we’ve been struck off despite paying £199 to be part of the scheme. We’ve heard nothing about being refunded this money.
“It’s also annoying that Santander is refusing to acknowledge the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.”
The Law Society said they will raise members concerns with the bank.
Tags: CQS, Santander, panel, cuts
No comments yet.